Kick dementia out!
May 15, 2022Health Information
Significant evidence suggests that individuals who are regularly engaged in mentally-stimulating activities are less likely to develop dementia.
These activities include:
- Reading books
- Playing games, especially board games
- Learning a new song, language, dance etc
- Participating in hobbies and crafts
- Writing letters, emails etc
- Attending a concert, movie etc
- Engaging with other people
- Using online social network
- Participating in brain-tasking activities such as puzzles
- Visiting a museum, library, gallery etc
- Attending talks
- Taking a course or study etc
So, why don’t you get your brain cells busy?